|Profession(s)||Politician, Journalist, Political Commentator|
|Famous For||Being the Chairman of Indian Premier League|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• His political career began in 2000 when he was elected as a Member of Parliament.
• Then, he became a member of the Akhil Bhartiya Loktantrik Congress Party.
• In 2003, this party merged with the INC (Indian National Congress) and he was appointed as a Spokesperson of the INC.
• Later, in January 2006, he was nominated as a Secretary to the All India Congress Committee. He elected for the second time in March 2006.
• As a politician, Rajeev Shukla has held few notable positions including “Minister of State – Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs” (2011) and “Minister of State – Ministry of Planning” (2012).
|Date of Birth||13 September 1959|
|Age (as in 2018)||59 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College(s)||• VSSD (Vikramajit Singh Sanatan Dharma) College of Law, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
• P.P.N. College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
• Christ Church College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Educational Qualification(s)||• LL.B from VSSD College of Law, Kanpur
• MA from Christ Church College, Kanpur
|Permanent Address||119/501, Darshan Purwa, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – 208012|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Watching Sports|
|Controversy||On 1 June 2013, he resigned from his position as the IPL Chairman due to the alleged charges of spot-fixing and corruption in the IPL. In 2015, he was again appointed as the Chairman of IPL by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27 June 1988|
|Wife/Spouse||Anurradha Prasad (Managing Director of B.A.G. Films and Media Limited)|
Daughter– Vaanya Shukla
|Parents||Father– Ram Kumar Shukla
Mother– Shanti Devi Shukla
|Car(s) Collection||Hyundai 2003, Audi, BMW|
• Cash: ₹10 Lakhs
• Bank Deposits: ₹3.5 Crores
• Bonds, Debentures, Company Shares: ₹12.5 Crores
• Jewellery: ₹58 Lakhs
Residential Buildings: Worth ₹10.5 Crores
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹31 Crores (as in 2011)|
Source from : https://starsunfolded.com/rajeev-shukla/
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: